The Stand Alone Geographers (SAGE) is an affinity group through AAG for geography practitioners who are either working alone (within or outside of academia) or outside of a geography department. Up to this point we have been attempting to identify the SAGEs within the region to determine how to best support those who are tasked with representing the discipline without the support of geography colleagues. The idea is to eventually provide a forum for discussion and sharing of resources for geographers who work alone or in small programs or departments at their respective institutions and to increase their visibility in the discipline and in the Association of American Geographers. If you are a Stand Alone Geographer please contact David Fyfe (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Registration now open for 2017 Annual Meeting! July 28, 2017
- President’s Message May 8, 2017
- Fall 2016 MSAAG Meeting Report May 8, 2017
- Directions to the Blair County Convention, Altoona, PA September 20, 2016
- 2016 Call for Papers September 16, 2016