The 2017 Middle States Division AAG Meeting will be held at SUNY Geneseo in Bailey Hall and the Big Tree Inn on Friday October 20 and Saturday October 21. The 2017 meeting will consist of two days of paper and poster sessions. The meeting begins Friday afternoon with plenary and paper sessions, dinner, and Geography Bowl. On Saturday, a morning of sessions will be followed by a buffet luncheon with a brief meeting and student awards, and an address by incoming AAG President Dr. Derek Alderman. There will also be a field trip to Letchworth State Park Saturday afternoon. Learn more about the 2017 Annual Meeting, or Register Online!
- 2018 Spring Newsletter June 1, 2018
- Registration now open for 2017 Annual Meeting! July 28, 2017
- President’s Message May 8, 2017
- Fall 2016 MSAAG Meeting Report May 8, 2017
- Directions to the Blair County Convention, Altoona, PA September 20, 2016