Greg is an Associate Professor, Department of Earth & Environmental Studies, Montclair State University, where he has taught since 1996. He received his Ph.D. in Geography in 1994, from Arizona State University. He is a Past-President of the Middle States, 2001-2002, and also served as our Regional Councilor, 2003-2006. A full biography can be found here.
- Registration now open for 2017 Annual Meeting! July 28, 2017
- President’s Message May 8, 2017
- Fall 2016 MSAAG Meeting Report May 8, 2017
- Directions to the Blair County Convention, Altoona, PA September 20, 2016
- 2016 Call for Papers September 16, 2016